Do you go to your destination immediately after death?

When a person dies, do they immediately go to heaven or hell? Or do we all wait until "the end"? Please do not bash, just curious. THanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Here is what I believe the bible tells you.....Your destination after death is to rest in your grave.....Gen 3:19; John 11:11-14 Jesus will be coming to ressurect people (John 5:28, 29) to live on earth just like we were suppose to do in the first place and we are still on earth..... Psalm 72:16 I dont believe you go to heaven after you die because if you are in heaven, then that would contradict the purpose of Jesus ressurecting people.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Personally, I believe that if you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will go to heaven. If not, you will go to hell.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I believe in reincarnation so I think we wait to be reborn and then go from there.

Once we have learned all the lessons we are meant to learn in human form then we will join the Divine as energy because thats what we are when boiled all down.

Thats how I see it anyway.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Ok. Thank you ladies.
    Anonymous

• I believe that we are rewarded when Christ returns.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I will honestly say that I have no idea. But I hope to see my daddy when I get there. If I could, I would go check it out and come back to let you know. Unforetunately, it doesn't quite work that way, and I don't want any more brushes with death. I think that two in one year is more than enough for a lifetime.

Personally, I think you get to see your family and loved ones who are waiting for you. To me, that is what really matters. I have a loving daddy and a little baby that didn't make it. Both were lost in the same week. I am really looking forward to seeing both.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

Thats how I see it anyway.

^pretty much this^
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2010