i cnt remember what meds..

Ive been tried to look for my "what to expect when expecting" book but i cnt seem to find it, but which meds were ok to take when ur preg for a headache besides reg tyelonol? ive been having the worst headaches, an ive tried ice for my head too..ne suggestions?

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I remember that being the only one.
    Asloml

Answer by Asloml at 3:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• ohh great!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• As far as I know Tylenol is the only thing that is safe to take without consulting with a dr first. Since you've tried ice and that hasn't helped you might try a warm rag. If it happens to be sinus related the warm rag should help to relieve some of the pain. HTH!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Just Tylenol.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 3:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Headaches are often caused by dehydration so make sure to drink a lot of water as soon as you feel the headache coming on. There are also some great homeopaths for headaches that are safe, but I can't think of them and you still would want to check with your dr.
    Gem0614

Answer by Gem0614 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• http://women.webmd.com/pharmacist-drugs-medication-9/pregnancy-medicine

The website is the the web Md list for medications that are suposed to be safe while pregnant.
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2009