Have anyone Tried Turbo Jam?

I am trying to lose weight and someone told me to try the Turbo Jam Videos. Has anyone tried them or know the cheapest place to buy them. Also, which tapes and stuff to buy?

Simple925

Asked by Simple925 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• NO I havent , but I did use to always dance and work out at the gym. I assume it is about the same. If you want to just try it to see if it is for you check it out on www.youtube.com

You can also always check out local librarys and see if they have it for rent.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I use Turbo Jam & really like the workouts. I bought mine through their website beachbody.com. You might want to check ebay or amazon to see if anyone has them any cheaper. Since the starter set of dvds was kind of expensive, I bought it with the payment plan that they offered on the infomercial. I have the starter set which includes a 20 minute work out (I like this for when I don't have much time.), Cardio Party Mix 1, Turbo Sculpt, and Ab Jam (can really feel this one the next day). I have Cardio Party Mix 2 which I bought separately & I like it a lot better than the first cardio party dvd. I also have a lower body workout that came with a resistance band. It is a good one too. I also bought a 2 disc set that is Turbo Jam Get on the Ball & it included an exercise ball. It is good, but I haven't used it in awhile. I haven't checked the site recently to see what else they have now. I do recommend Turbo Jam.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2010