What is a fair charge? What would you charge?

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! Anyway back to the question. I have 2 DD's 3yrs old and 2mths old. I need care Monday thru thursday for 1 hour each day. How much or what is a fair rate for that? I'm supplying everything and just need care until my DH makes it home. Please no bashing, it's a simple question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would charge $5 an hour. so it would be $20 a week, which isn't too bad
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• yeah $20 sounds good. They won't need that much care in 1 hour a day.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Coming to your house, or you going to theirs? Coming over I would say 10 per day going there---a set amount maybe $30 per week?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• If they have to come to your house for just an hours pay I would make it $30 a week. It's just that some people would see it as a pain even if it is just an hour a day because they may see it as not worth the time and gas to go back and forth for the amount of money they are getting.
    Anonymous

• $20 sounds good.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 4:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I charge $5 an hour for 2 kids whether I watch them at my house or theirs. Depends on how far she would have to drive each day if she has to come to your house.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I will be dropping my kids off to her.
    Anonymous

• I would say $20 a week is fair, since you will be dropping the kids off to her & providing everything.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 11:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2009