Need Good Ideas for Family Night

**This question was also asked in the hobbies and crafts section, but I need as many ideas as possible.

It's just me, my hubby and our 21 month old. What are some things we can do to involve our daughter in family night at the same time keeping it fun for all of us?

mamasarias

Asked by mamasarias at 3:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dd is 19 months and we bought her some playdough. Of course we have to keep a eye on her and make sure she doesn't eat it. We all sit around the table and make something it's really fun. You can also do finger painting with her.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 4:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• We use to take old magazines and cut out pictures of say circles or squares or cars or animals and then glue them to construction paper. When all was dry we would hang them on the fridge until our next family night fun.

Coloring books and crayons work well also.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Thanks ladies!
    mamasarias

Answer by mamasarias at 10:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2010