how is your little girls' room decorated?

My DD is 4 & we are going to redo her bedroom. I am thinking black/pink or brown/pink. And maybe having one wall painted with stripes. Just looking for ideas.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• I decorated my daughters room in Laura Ashleys Fun Fairies collection. It isnt the typical pink stuff, and in my opinion adds alot of fun.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 4:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• My daughters room is painted lavender purple with lime green and white poka dots. She has lime green fluffy pillows, rug and chair. On her bed is a light purple and white quilt with a little bit of green in it. It's adorable, she's 13 and stills loves it. Oh her curtains are lime green and purple sheer panals overlapping each other.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 4:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• we have neutral tones on the walls, a stone colour on 3, with accent colour on the last. and accent stickon things, and accessories - its such a pain to have to paint over something when they 'grow out' of the theme.

oldest has a gorgeous teal colour - just changed from princesses to a rock star bedroom.
    middle has a purple accent wall with tinkerbell stickies, and other fairy garden accessories.
    youngest has pooh stickies and a light teal accent wall. she wants princesses now though - cinderella.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• My daughter's room is lavender with butterfly and flower decals stuck on the walls. Her bedding is which with brightly colored flowers all over. She has 2 bean bag chairs (that she LOVES) that are white with pastel pol-a-dots all over them. Her bedstand and dresser are white.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• My daughter's room was a guest room decorated in a moroccan theme before I found out I was pregnant but we didn't change it. We just added some safari-type stuffed animals and throw rugs and it works great. I can add fun stuff like animal prints or jewel-toned fabrics that make it definately unique.
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 7:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/gallery.esi

here is where I got inspiration for most of the rooms of my house ....they have tons of little girls rooms ( and little boys, etc) ...I am sure you will get ideas

you can click at the top it says topt rated...and it kind of has the better ones first...but if you are like me you will have fun looking through all of them lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:58 AM on Jan. 1, 2010