Are you going to be alone tonight?

One again I am not doing anything for new years ...I never really have ...I have been with my husband since I was 17... and every year he works ( at a hospital) on new years...so I never went out for new years before...but I would love to do something.

This year he was suppose to have it off..we were going out to my moms cabin and play cards and games and everything...well now he and my mom have to work ( they both work at the hospital) and my brother got called in ( sherriffs office) ...so I dont think it would be much of a celebration with just me , the kids, my brothers fiance and my dad who falls asleep every 10 mintues...so once again...I am staying home...

ehh.. maybe 2011 will be better

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am going to be with my boyfriend.... the kids are going to be with my mom. I'm actually going to miss them, lol... I don't drink anyways and I'm pregnant on top of it... so I'll probably be in bed by 10pm. *Boo, lol*
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Just me and the kids. My boyfriend is on the road still...home next week, but not tonight. I told him I wanted him to come home next week for my birthday, but now I wish he was home tonight. :( Oh, well.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• last year i was alone. i let the kids stay up a half hour later than their bedtime..lol. would'a let them go longer but they were sooo tired and crabby. dh had just deployed 2 days prior.

this year though he's home and i'm spending the time with him! and the kids are going down at bedtime lol
    Anonymous

• Just me and the kids!!!! My oldest is going to spend the weekend with her dad so it'll just be me bringing in the New Year! I'm fine with it because I am newly single and not looking to mingle; but if I were ready to I'd be bummed staying home, but then again it does get dangerous this time of year!!!! I feel safer at home. lol.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• We are staying home. Ordering a pizza and going to relax tonight. We went out every year until we had our son at age 30. We stay home now and have not missed going anywhere. We are usually in bed by 10 or 11.lol
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Hubbie works tonight..it'll just be me and Our Son.

I'm just glad We got to spend some time Together before He started getting ready for work..and I can't wait to wake up to my belated New Year's kiss! ;D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Just me and our 3.75 children. Hubby's at my brothers house for a while. He never leaves so I told him to get lost.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• yup, I am home and pretty much alone too. My DH has to work and he works nights, unfortunately in retail. My 10 year old is going to a sleepover and so it will just be me and my 14 year old.
    Anonymous

• I was hoping ot go out to dinner at Red Lobster, but my child is not feeling well, so it may be pizza instead. Hubby and I will probably watch until it is midnight on the east coast, then head to bed.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 8:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• nope not alone..it's me and my kids. I am a single Mom and I'm letting the kids stay up a little late but they are going to bed soon! I'll be ringing in the new year alone and couldn't be happier!!! I have my kids and they are healthy, what else do I need?!? :)
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2009