what's the earliest you start having pregnancy symptoms??

I havent had sex in 2months,i was fine but me and my bf got back together and had sex like 2wks straight (not all 14 days..lol).but now im havin very bad sharp pains in my lower belly goin to me lil lady down there and on my right side..I've been having sore nipples..not my whole breast just my nipples,i think i might be but is it to soon to tell it's only been like 15 days??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My boobs started hurting me when I was probably about 2 weeks along. I know this because it was before I went to the Dr. When I would walk they would just hurt and my nipples got darker right away.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 6:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Take a pregnancy test. That's the only way you will know for sure. For me personally, the minute I'm pregnant until my baby is born I get sharp headaches any time heat, either sun or water, touches my head. That's how I know.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• About a week before my period was due my boobs were in AGONY. I couldn't even breathe on them they hurt so bad, lol... so figure that was only a week or so after we had sex. With my 2nd baby I didn't really have any symptoms early.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I guess normal woman have symptons. but i never have or ever will because thats how my body is. So i cant answer your question
    Anonymous