Paranormal Activity

I saw this movie, i thought it was one of the scariest movies i've ever seen. I would highly reccommend this to other horror movie lovers. Has anyone else seen this movie and loved it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did!!
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• My husband did and said it freaked him out. I'm glad I didn't see it. I hate horror!
    Anonymous

• I did but I didn't think it was actually that good. Everyone told me it was better than exorcist but I don't agree. It was ok, it did well at the box office for how cheap it was to make.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Stupid movie, we rented it yesterday and it was not SCARRY. it is a FAKE movie. It was boring as well.
    Anonymous

• I watched it online........did not like it. A bit slow.........and the ending just ridiculous!!!!!!!!

I watched the Exorcist ONCE as an adult back in the 1990's... too scared in the 70's to go to the theater to watch it when it came out!!! I kid you not I was flipping scared! LOL ........THAT has scared me like no other movie has of yet!

Im glad I did not watch Paranormal Activity at the theater after the socalled HYPE for it.........I watched it free via the web!
    Anonymous

• I haven't seen the exorist so i cannot compare it to that lol. but i was very scared and we rented it for free at the library =)
    Anonymous

• I like horror movies, but my DH warned me not to see this one.
    I had an anxiety attack, followed by a seizure, when I watched The Ring and had to stay in the hospital for a few days under observation. I don't have any memory of watching it, but my doctor seems to think that it either triggered something in my memory or the graphics were too much for my psyche to handle.
    So now my DH weeds out the horror movies I'm allowed to see....and he says this one is a big no-no for me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2010