What will they be dropping at midnight where you live? What special thing do the do in the area you live for New Years??

Happy New Years, everyone. In my town, for the first year, they are going to do a bologna drop!!!! Should be interesting!!! A famous sweet bologna company is in our town. It is Seltzer's Bologna Company.

litninbug

Asked by litninbug at 5:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How interesing! I'd like to see that! Here it's fireworks off the Space Needle. but it's raining.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Nothing special over here. A few fireworks off the pier but that's about it. We're only about an hour away from LA though, & I know they do a lot down there for NYE. Other than that people around here usually just get drunk on Main Street (or go to LA).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I've lived in my little one-horse town for about 40 years, and the only thing I know of is who will have the first baby of the New Year. There are alot of bars in the area, so my guess is maybe the taxi company will offer free rides home for people that don't have a safe ride home.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• The only thing dropping around here will be dollar bills in slot machines and bank account balances LOLLLL i live in vegas.

I will say, we do have an excellent fireworks display atop the casinos at midnight, I usually go upstairs and taking turns lifting up my kids so they can see out our third story window. (the first of my post holiday workouts i suppose LOL...great for the arms and waist i tell ya LOL)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 6:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Lol, I think round here the only thing that well drop is the guns when the cops show up after all the shots being let off!
    Anonymous

• No dropping here. They drop a very large acorn in Raleigh. I've always said I was going, but then, it really isn't that exciting.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• People round here just shoot the sky up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2010