Did your baby have it's legs crossed in the ultrasound?

If so what did it turn out to be?

teresalangston

Asked by teresalangston at 5:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my daughter had her legs crossed in the ultrasound!! I wanted to know what i was having so bad, and i had to wait another month to find out. Thankfully she didn't want to be measured either, so i had to come back :) but she ended up being a girl!!
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Not crossed, but tightly together. She didn't even spread them so we could get a clear picture, but bent them enough to figure it out. It's a Girl! (although my hubby likes to think it could still be a boy :) )
    Anonymous

• I don't know, we didn't look.

BTW,I know of two people who were told "It's a girl!" and still had a boy. They were told "100% for sure"
    Anonymous

• HE was being stubbornly modest for most of it. But when I got up and walked around and went to the bathroom, he finally opened his legs. Yep, he's a boy... no doubt there. Then we had to get a 2nd US for more measurements and that one was pretty clear too.
    KumasMommy

Answer by KumasMommy at 8:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Ours had it's ankles crossed and the cord running down between its legs. We tried to get it ot move but no. We are having a surprise!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Our last did for most of it but finally SHE moved and we could see. It still made me nervous though because I had a friend told three different times, by three different techs that she was having a girl and she had a boy.
    Anonymous

• With my first it took forever. That poor lady tried for 20 minutes before she gave me a 95% chance of it being a girl. She was right! This go round it didnt take her but like 10 minutes to get HER to move so we could see. She got a good picture so I am sure it will be a girl. But I will say that my mom was told my brother was a girl 2 hours before he was born. That was 17 years ago though so I am confident that the technology has advanced since then.
    twogirls2010

Answer by twogirls2010 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 1, 2010