My son's father is a bus driver for adults with special needs and his work schedule is ridiculous to say the least,I wanted to invite him over for the weekend but if he's too tired to be into me I will send him home and he's as he puts it dying for some nookie but what if I'm not in the mood because I suffer from depression and on meds so I don't get aroused too easily,my question how can I be more attentive to him without falling apart?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 6:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I really was going to respond to your other 2 post but then I came across this one and Im beginning to think your one of those trolls I see here on cafe mom. It seems you dont have better things to do with your time then to play games.
    Anonymous

• I am not sure why you think she is a troll, but anyways lets say this is legit. if the idea of having sex with the man you love makes you in any way "fall apart" you are ont he wrong meds and need ot talk to your doc NOW.There are too many things available for us that suffer from depression, to stick with a med that makes another part of your life miserable. asik about meds that have less of an imact on your sex drive. good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2009