do you believe the saying "how you end the year is how the rest of the new year will be"

if so how do you plan or hope your year ends.......i hate it cuz i have a cold...i hope i'm not gonna be sick all through the next year to come =(

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO I don't belive in that.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Nope, I don't believe it.
    Anonymous

• Nah, never been like that for me. The new year is how you make it. If you Believe that your new year depends SOLELY on how you ring it in, then you may very well have that sort of year. It's all in your outlook.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 7:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Lol! Goodness I hope not! I've got an awful cold and really don't want to keep it for the whole next year! =P
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 7:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• If that is the case, I will be spending the whole year in and out of the bathroom on a crapfest. Lets hope not. Lol.
    Anonymous

• No, but is it fun to pretend. I'm going to be relaxing at midnight. Maybe, this will be the year it actually works.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2009