Potty time......

Ok little Deja is 21mos old and my third. My first child was incredibly hard to potty train and my middle was easy but she decided on her own at 25mos to do it and was done in like a day with minimal accidents. Well I want to start Deja soon and she is showing signs of being ready but since yesterday I can't keep her off the potty! She screams NO when I try to get her diaper on. So far she has only pee one time in the potty! I have to pin her down just to dress her. LOL My other two were older so those that trained at this age what did you do? As of now I am just letting her sit when she wants then when I say go potty she runs to the baby potty and sits...getting her off is another entire task though! I would love to have the last one easy but believe me not expecting that!

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well if she is ready potty train her. Thats foolish not to because of her age. My daughter was fully potty trained and in panties at 22 months.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2010