whats everyone doing tonight?

we are going to dinner- childless...the mil is going to watch him. then getting brody, coming home, reading 3 new books he got today...by then, i will be ready for some wine.

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Holidays

• We are having a calm relaxed evening here tonight. Me and the step kids are waiting for dh to get off at 930. They will go to bed early and me and dh might wait up until midnight. Really doubt that we will be able to stay up that late. We have had company for the last 3 days and stayed up late every night.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm staying home with my love.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• staying in bed, since i have pink eye, ear infection, cold, headach, cough, fever, and all around sick, what a way to go into the new year.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• We will be staying in. DH is having back troubles and can't go out... or at least enjoy an evening out. And my oldest DS is sick... throwing up, can barely keep a think down, had fever, so he wants mom. And little DS, well he's just cool with whatever we do, so he and I will probably play his new games he got for christmas. Family night in, not exactly how I imagined, but we're all here. lol
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 7:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• husband will be at work and im 6mo pregnant so I'm just staying in and drinking sparkling apple cider.
    MommyG721

Answer by MommyG721 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I will be staying in as well, cause we do not have a baby sitter! we are supossed to have a few friends over tonight anway..But I dont know if that will be happening either!ha
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 7:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• for the 31 st, we went out to dinner, then we headed over a friends house. We played a game and had a lot of laughs, saw the ball drop from new york, open up some presents, had some cake, and went home.It was a good time.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I stayed in. Had a Jack Salad. Watched a movie from netflix and am now watching another movie on LMN called Total Stranger. I forgot what the other movie was called. too lazy to get up and look lol. It's 1am though. Glad to hear you had a nice dinner out alone.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2010