I'm dropping from the site because I feel like I'm not being heard or to some of you(and you know who you are)I'm just playing games but my life is not a game,I guess what's critical to me don't mean a damn thing to anybody else but I'm a mom whose suppose to reach out to other moms that might have the same interests or to get advice about my son which gives me a great idea my son will be the focus of discussion if I come back on the site,feel me now or I';m just a joke to y'all?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 6:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry you feel the way you do. The answers section is not always a good place to connect with other moms.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I feel like this alot lately....
    Anonymous

• Don't leave on account of those who make you feel bad.
    Anonymous

• you must have "friends" on here...why dont you cancel what you have now and start all over again. You dont need to be friends with anyone on here to get advice from people. All that will do is start drama and "she said this" crap.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• All im sorry hun. I have noo idea who you are. and your situation rite now. so im little confused. but i will be more than happy to talk to you.
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 7:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Don't feed the drama, ladies. Join a moms club or do the journals, real simple.
    Anonymous

• You should never come to a place like this an hope to solve problems in your life. Go see real people who can look you in the eye, hold your hand if needed, and definitely give you a hug. This is a site of anonymity even when we use our avatars. This isn't a sight where you can get the absolute honesty and empathy needed for deep personal problems. This is a sight where you vent, pretend, relax, or just shoot the breeze. Go get help from a breathing person. I mean, I'm breathing, but no in your presence.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• most of the ppl on here are just superficial, pathetic, lonely women who are looking for an outlet for their venom/resentments. look to join a couple of groups. (search a keyword) and surround yourself with like-minded ppl.
    good luck.
    Anonymous

• Yep - groups are where it's at on CM!
    Anonymous

• I'm a mod for a great support group for moms here on CM if you are still here and interested in joining. Just send me a PM and I will give you the name of the group.
    There ARE people who care here on CM....you just need to get away from wherever you have been where the negativity has been catching you.
    I hope you stay and give some of us a chance.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010