when you asked Jesus for help or thank him for your blessings...

do you bow your head? Do you get on your knees? Do you lie flat on the ground? Do you look to the heavens with awe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• sometimes i do those...although other times i just kind of tell him while doing whatever i'm doing.
    Anonymous

• No, not most of the time considering sometimes I'm driving or at the grocery store... I used to but the closer I get in my own personal relationship with God I just talk to him. If God wants me to revert back to all the extras in order for us to have a conversation then I am sure He will convict my spirit about it. Most of the stuff I used to do had little to do with God and more to do with man.
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 6:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• When I pray to God, i close my eyes if i'm sitting or laying down in bed, if i'm walking, my eyes are open. If i'm praying in my husbands presence I cover my head and we pray with our eyes closed. Theres no particular position that we pray in.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I do whatever I feel led to do at the time.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 7:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Kinda what the other ladies say I close my Eyes, Pray when I am walking Eyes open! I pray whenever through out the day! I really dont fold my hands to much I just Pray!!!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 7:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• i just pray any way that moment calls for.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I do it in whatever means I feel to do it..sometimes its those things other times its with a shout other times its a quiet sigh.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 12:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Normally I bow my head, but I've done all of the above at different times.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:26 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I do those sometimes, but mostly I check my heart and make sure my motive is true, and I feel in my heart my words pouring out. God doesn't care if we bowed our head and folded our hands and knelt everytime we talked to him. He cares that we talk to him and talk to him wanting to, loving to talk to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I dont do any..since he isnt God. I dont need to go thru a middle man to get to God. Good luck with that. Christians are weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 1, 2010