how many moms are sex addicts?

As moms we are also of course women. So how many times besides parenting do we think, do, or have sex?

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I have become more of a sexual person since the investment of a vibrator in our relationship ;)

GOOD purchase ;)
    Anonymous

• Every night. If not, vibrator city! Batteries are getting expensive.
    Anonymous

• I love to have sex! I wish I could have it every night! :) but the DH likes to have it like maybe 4 times a week..... So usually I will go in the bedroom and use the viberator! I love it! I bought it when he was over seas and I love it!
    Anonymous

• ok to first anon, yes its amazing the changes after getting a vibe into the relationship right? lol and anon 2, if you have a dollar general, dollar swtore of any kind, buy the cheapie ones, they are just fine lol.
    I am a very sexual person right now. 1 reason is I am 37, in my sexual prime I guess, and the other is my partner is a really good lover.lucky me, hee hee.Cant go more than a couple days and have to make love to him. never had orgasms this intense or such a deep emotional connection with anyone, ever. i want him pretty much all the time lol. and I am not going to post anon lol one of my resolutions is to show more courage...so here we go(deep breath) I LOVE SEX! LOL
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• i love to have sex with my so. that's probably why we have our son. lol. i would love to have sex more often but our son doesn't sleep through the night yet. when he does though i will definetly try more often.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Think about sex = all the time. Have sex = 1) alone several times a day, 2) with SO every time he walks in the door

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Haven't gotten any since September 10, the night before Hubby flew out to Afghanistan. I won't get any more until he's back for his R&R in March. And then I'm cut off again until mid-September, when he gets back. Until then, it's Vibrator City for me, and I guess because I can't get any, I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about it!!
    Anonymous