Should We Go?

We are suppose to go take family portraits before we move into our new home (Feb 1st) things is the weather is wicked its really cold down here and the photographer does not have a studio. We have to take the pics outside and I have a 6mth old. Im not sure whether we should wait or go ahead. Whats your opinion on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why do you have to take the pics outside? What's wrong with inside?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Me I would not risk my baby getting sick.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I WOULD WAIT .......
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I guess it depends on where you are and what you consider "cold". Some people consider 62 degrees cold and others consider that just fine. I just saw a friend's facebook page, where her neighbors were wearing scarfs and boots because it was below 70 degrees.
    Anonymous

• I'd try to work something out w/him and see if he has any alternative ideas of places to shoot the pics... why not in your new home since you mentioned that....either way, don't put it off too long or you will regret it. Family portraits are special and they are only small once! : ) Happy New Year
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• who says it has to be outside.. if that was a good photographer she would come to your house. we had engagment ones done and she came to us. She brought some props and set up her backdrop right in our dining room. By looking at the pictures you would not know it was a house! I would call her/him about this. If they can't do it, find someone that does or go to sears, Jcpennys.. Good luck but NO NO NO!! on outside in that weather..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• well then go to picture people, jcpenney, sears, kiddie kandids inside a babies r us, target, walmart. any other studio. What is cold to you and where do you live OP?
    Anonymous

• Anyone who thinks 50-70 is cold there stupid as hell. Those people are really really weird
    Anonymous