Are You Doing Anything Tonight For New Years?

Hubby has to work so Im staying in and watching movies on Netflix. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, if i knew you, i'd invite you over for spaghetti and homeade bread..dh is working tonight, too..and netflix is waiting on the bar!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Rockin out to some awesome playlists here on CM, lovin my time alone!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Hanging out with my hubby watching a movie and eatting apps.
    jerzee11

Answer by jerzee11 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Well we had plans...but ended up the stepboys didn't spend the holidays with their mom as planned. She got pneumonia and we all thought it best the boys not go over. So our plans got scrubbed, which really sucks, so I guess we're going to watch the new Harry Potter we got on dvd.

I've been in your shoes though, my ex was active duty, and before that he milked cows. Leaving the house for the night shift about 11:00 pm. I've spent more New Year's with Dick Clark then anybody, it's just not the same since he got sick though. (Dick, I mean)
    I hope it's at least a good movie for you.
    hugs
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Hello! Hubby is working tonight, so I'll spend the night with my two year old at home, right now I am watching scooby doo and he will be in bed really soon so I will be by myself =( kind of sad but hey! at least hubby have a job and we're healthy!
    fherny

Answer by fherny at 8:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am sitting on my behind! DD has bronchitis and pneumonia and I'm coming down with bronchitis. I need the rest, for sure.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• my mom is watching my son for the night, me & my SO just went out to dinner & were probably gonna have a few drinks at the local bar with some friends
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• eatting junk food and just set off fireworks a bit early so my baby can enjoy them. And just played a game of fact or crap.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm WORKING! BLARGH! But even if I didn't have to work my kids babies are sick so I would have been looking after them.

Arrive Alive - Don't Drink and Drive! From your friendly neighbourhood CafeMom cop :)
    Anonymous

• I'm surfing the web and I found this new site I can link to Facebook and Twitter. It's a place where you can do what you love because it's designed with moms in mind.
    AlikeList.com is where moms who have things in common go to share their ideas about hand picked vendor and other important stuff.
    It has a rating system that puts you in total control of who's naughty and who's nice. Please click responsibly!!!
    Give it a try: www.AlikeList.com

Anonymous