How many bi woman are in a realtionship with a straight man?

We bi girls of course like both parties. But then again while in the relationship we miss the girl times. Blast. What do we do to get that back without offending ur relationship? Porn can only go so far lol

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell your DH you want to be with a girl either alone or together. Youre not cheating if you talk about it. Usually guys do that "I wanna watch" thing...lol... But If you want a girl just let her know thats its no strings attached. Youd be surprised at how many girls are in your same situation and are looking for the no strings thing as well.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I deal with it.. I chose to marry a man... maybe one day we could do a 3some if he likes & we are both up for it. or maybe go to strip clubs together.. but id never ask my man if i could have a woman on the side..

Men would love to sleep with different types of woman but that doesnt mean they should.. lol.. :-)

If ya must have both.. find someone who is OK with that..
    Anonymous

• ya'll are so funny. My husband told me he would never be mad if I wanted to sleep with a woman whether being in front of him or not. He has absolutely no problem with it whatsoever. I, on the otherhand, don't have an interest in sleeping with women. LOL.
    Anonymous