tell us about yourself? what are some distint things about you that you like....or maybe you want to share your pet peeves?

if you were meeting someone for the first time what things would you point out to them about your personality?

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1. I can be very brash and abrasive.
    2. I'm straight forward and don't skirt around things.
    3. I never sugar coat anything, so if you really don't want to know don't ask me.
    4. I have a dry, sarcastic, and sometimes vulger sense of humor.
    5. I'm impatient.

Pet Peveves

1. When people walk slow in front of me.
    2. People who talk incredibly slow.
    3. People who tell you their whole life stories.
    4. Being interrupted.
    5. Bad drivers.

The list goes on and on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• im very opinionated and also very blunt. i call it like i see it and sometimes come across as rude and/or heartless, even though i dont try to.

biggest pet peeve is people who think they need a man/woman to make them happy

and a few things i could not live with out would be jalapeno poppers and dr pepper

my kids are my heroes
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• That i can be a bitch, im spoiled, i need attention, i like nice things. I dont let people walk all over me. i hate doors open, washer and dryer doors open, i hate it! i dont like it when people leave empty cans or bottles laying around. there is a trash can for that.

i am sweet and nice, i like being at home watching movies and going out. I do not like being bored. Even a drive around town is good enough to get out. I can be super hyper and laugh alot!
    Anonymous

• I come off very bitchy at times and i speak my mind often I don't allow people to walk all over me EVER. I like to be home and spend my free time with my family and watching TV and really good movies. My DD is my whole world. I also love my JOB.
    Anonymous

• I say "excuse me" to people when I am in their way. If they say it to me, I acknowledge it and don't ignore them like they are speaking a foreign language. I still believe in manners and respect. Something that is lost on people of today.
    Anonymous

• 1. I don't judge other mother's parenting styles. I do things my way, and it's right for ME and MY baby. But that doesn't mean it's right for everyone else. I enjoy hearing other mother's perspectives on child-rearing.

2. I am a major "home body". Always have been.

3. I am pretty chill. It takes a lot to make me pissed off.

Pet peeves:

1. When my home is untidy.
    2. When people say "maybe". I like definite answers!!
    3. Dirty fingernails
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm a fairly laid back person. I like to have my way and normally get it just because my husband doens't ever seem to care one way or the other.

I'm an eater...I love food.

I talk a lot of shit about ppl. And judge ppl w/o really knowing them. (Its a bad deal I know and I'm working on trying to stop)

I love my son. but he pisses me off a lot. (I'm can get short-tempered if he persist in bugging me about something)

My pet peeves are
    My husband clearing the phlemg out of his throat every morning (PISSES ME OFF TO NO END)
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:09 AM on Jan. 1, 2010