anyone else hate their blackberry?

i swear i want to flush mine down the toilet!! i cant send mms messages, it has to load before i do anything, its slow as heck, it wont charge without me plugging and unplugging it 7 or 8 times. ughhhh on tp ogf this my bill is 140.00 wouldnt mind paying it if i didnt have so many problems.. im definately calling first thing monday morning... (okay this was more of a vent) anyone else? or am i the only one with this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a Blackberry bold on AT&T (about 1 year now)and loved it until about the last 3 weeks. Lately it has been so sloooooow and half the time when I go on the internet it wont go and I have to take out the battery to reset it! It also has been freezing up for no reason, I read a small article in the paper last weekend that there are problems on the blackberry network, I hope they fix them soon.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Well mine isn't that slow and I can send mms messages...go to your provider and have them update your phone if you do that then you should be able to send mms msgs. That's all I had to do :) But anyways all I can say in response to your question is I sooo cannot wait until February when my acct is finally eligible for an upgrade. I loved this thing at first and now I'm just sick of it.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I've got the stupid Blackberry Storm... I hate this thing! it's so slow and theres just nothing good to say about it.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I was thinking about getting a BlackBerry (Verizon)..maybe I should go with something else?

Can you watch videos on the BlackBerry? Like if you went on the mobile web to youtube..I need a phone that does that!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I love to eat blackberries..maybe you should try that instead. LOL I have no blackberry but guess I won't be getting one thx....
    Anonymous

• The balckberry phone is great its the network itself that's down. So if the damn network was back to normal then the blackberry is at its best. Its a great phone. I have one and so does everyone of my friends. The cheaper ones like the pearl are good. But in comparison to the bold or something they aren't that amazing. The bold or better versions are insane! Fast, have everythg and slender!!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Omg I made some spelling mistakes lol. Forgive me
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Can you watch videos on the BlackBerry? Like if you went on the mobile web to youtube..I need a phone that does that! ......

yes u can ajtherad...u can watch movies listen to music put ur pics thats on your computer on your phone..the phone has great features..but my phone is really acting up so i cant enjoy them right now
    Anonymous

• DH has a BlackBerry Tour from Verizon Wireless and he loves it. He told me he wondered how he ever got along without it all these years. His works perfectly......never a problem.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I found a link for you to view the BlackBerry Tour that my DH has:
    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/blackberrytour/

Yes, it plays videos.  :)

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2010