Im in love with someone else

and I am married.. Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What do you want help with? If you don't mind losing everything you have then go for it. Otherwise, just get away from this person you think you're in love with.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• get over it, just remember why you married your husband in the first place. if you leave your husband for this other guy and soon you be bored or whatever with him then move on to someone else
    Anonymous

• Till death do you part! not until you find something you think is better!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Hey, Me too!
    A PP said "You married your husband for a reason". Yes, that's true.
    I dated a guy for 11 months, we broke up, but remained close friends. We are still to the day, seven years later, very best friends. We have never hid it from one another that we still had feelings for one another. However, we lived eight hours apart. One was in a relationship when the other wasn't, visa versa, or whatever the reasons were. Neither of us could just pick up and go to the other either. Long story short I just let him go romantically and moved on. I married my husband, who yes I very much was in love with and to this day I love. However, my feelings for my best friend have never gone away.

My feelings for my best friend never got in the way of my marriage, because I didn't let them. I put that aside and kept that aside.
    Anonymous

• Try staying away from the other person for a long time. If your feelings don't fade, then revisit this issue. Until then work on your marriage and realize marriage ebbs and flows sometimes for months.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• hmmm not a good situation to be in. Obviously you marriage has ISSUES otherwise you would not have these feeling for another man. I suggest working on your marriage if possible:)
    Anonymous

• i think you should wait it out, you may have feelings for another but just dont be running off with this guy just cause you have feelings...things happen, he could tell you that there's another girl or 6 months from now you might find a glitch and you will regret what you have done.

i would hold off as long as possible and see how this guy is before making decisions.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i have been there and done that
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2010