was there anyway that yall where able to tell wheather it was a boy or girl

i have had 3 boys and this will be my last, and i am realy hopeing for a girl, i didnt was to know at the oultrasound, but i was wondering if any of those old wifes tales were true.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 10:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do the ring test round and round boy side to side girl. I hope I got it right.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 10:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• You have to put it on a string and hold it over your stomach.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 10:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• i knew i was having a boy because of that old thing called mother's instinct. i just had this huge overwhelming feeling that it was a boy before the ultrasound.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• A friend of mine had 3 boys prior to her daughter. When she was pregnant with her daughter she had all kinds of morning sickness, tired all the time, body ached more. She said with her boys, she didnt have any of that. So that is how she new she was having a girl. I, myself, woke up in the middle of the night and was saying "Its a girl, its a girl." And I had a girl.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I just knew I was having a girl. I was certain. We had the ultrasound and they said It's a Boy! Most definetly a BOY! And he was a all boy!
    I don't know if the wives tales work - bu tthe chinese gender chart was correct for me. Try that one.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I didn't know either way, but I had two boys. I did intelligender b4 the ultrasound and it was right.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• pee on chrystalized drano, the kitchen stuff! If it turns brown its a girl and if it turn green its a boy. Has worked for my pregnancies and all of my friends. Just try it and you will be shocked when you find out from the dr that it really does work.
    Make sure you do it with your first morning pee, just like a prego test. and it has to be in a glass. obviously one you don't mind throwing away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I am 19 weeks and have allll along thought it was a boy we just had our ultrasound yesterday and he said hes 70% sure its a girl...so i am soooo confused and have no lcue what we are going to have lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2010