maybe TMI,but.........

i keep getting recurring bacterial infections(fishy odor) and i don't have health insurance so i am tired of going to the "clinic" and paying $25 a pop to get treatedwith antibiotics. anyway i was doing research online about natural remedies and saw that some women actually inject Yogurt down there. have you heard of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Health

• Not for a bacterial infection. Take a look at this.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vaginitis/DS00255/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• grapefruit seed oil works. all natural antibiotic. and it could be a yeast infection caused by antibiotics...
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I know that Cranberry Juice (Drink it, don't inject it) works for Yeast infections.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Have you been tested for diabetes? This happened to my friend with the repeated infections and discovered she had the start of diabetes.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I agree that the infection is probably FROM the antibiotics. Eat yogurt and yes I've heard of inserting it. I'd go to the pharmacy and buy Monostat before I'd pay another fee for more antibiotics that will make it worse

Answer by admckenzie at 1:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• (this is OP) ladies it is not a YEAST INFECTION it is BV bacterial Vaginitis
    Anonymous