I have purchased an older Baby Lock embroidery machine...

The machine is a e'spree EM1. I was wondering if any one know where I can purchase BLEC cards so I can do additional designs. If any one has any information I would really be grateful. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

sewinggram

Asked by sewinggram at 11:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Try on ebay. Although my machine isn't a babylock, I often find designs there. Also, you can check with sites like annthegram, and embroiderygarden, and see if they can send them to you in the right format. If you use a floppy disk they probably can, but if you use a special card, I'm not so sure. I'm not sure how old your machine is, most of them have software available for the computer, then you can usually download designs from websites to your computer and put them on the proper card with a special box, kind of like an external hard drive for your embroidery machine. I have a babylock serger, but my embroidery machine is a Viking, so I'm not real sure exactly what you have or need. Have fun!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2010