Do I go to my 10 year high school reunion?

I wasn't popular in high school and I always felt kind of awkward and out of place. The reunion is coming up and I don't know if I should go or not.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would rather spend the money on a nice evening with my husband. It just depends on what you want to do. There is no one from highschool that I care to see

Answer by NEsmommy at 2:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I would go. Who cares what everyone else thinks?? We had ours in May. (we had a very small class, only 13 people graduated) Well, there were only 4 people that showed up to dinner, and just 3 of us went out afterward. We really didn't hang out alot in high school, but now we have so much in common, with kids and hubbies, etc. It was a blast, and we vowed to do it again soon!!

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Do you have a friend from your class that you could go with? If not, then skip it. A lot of the people will be more mature than they were back then, but some of them are definitely not. I wish I could go to my reunion just to see how different people are, but my baby is due around that time.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• GO to it. I was not popular in HS cause my dad was a cop....When i went to my 10 yr reunion I loved it because most of the popular rich girls were several times divorced had 3+ kids and were on welfare! they wern't popular 10 yr's after the fact as Mom and dad's money stopped flowing after 18.....Go you'll probally feel good about yourself when you see that being popular in HS does NOT carry on after HS.

Answer by vbruno at 3:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I echo what NEsmommy said: there's NO ONE There I need or even want, to see. My friends in H.S. were mostly ALL in the grade below me, as I fell just on the age-cutoff line I hung w/different ppl. than my own class, with a couple exceptions but...they tended to keep to THEMselves too loss.

Answer by pinksafyre at 12:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• YES! You must go! It is amazing how everyone changes and turns into your friends after 10 yrs. I totally enjoy my 10 yr reunion and can't wait to go to my 20yr..( well, I mean I could... )

Answer by 1lilgirl at 1:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2008