Has anybody else had pulsating headaches in the 2nd trimester?

My "headaches" are daily all day lately seems to be located at the back of my head, it hurts to move to the left or right up or down.I'm also 17 weeks pregnant. It's been going on for about two weeks + my next prenatal apt is the 15th. I haven't had a chance to tell my doctor since they accidentally scheduled me for dec 20th which was a Sunday Should I go in just to be safe or am I being paranoid. The nurses already act angry to their patients as it is. I don't want to be one of those paranoid mothers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup, I've had horrible, pulsing headaches .. and mostly through my whole pregnancy.. I use the Head-On headache medicine.. it usually works.. or I try to sleep through them... I've asked my midwife about them, he says its totally normal because of the increase in blood and bloodflow
    SammiStar

Answer by SammiStar at 6:13 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have.. I think you will be fine.. This is my 5th pregnancy and I had throbbing headaches.. I actually just gone one the other day lasted 2 days.. Painful.. Oh yea and I am in the 3rd trimester. They say that when your pregnant with boys you get headaches. But I am having a girl so idk.. had one over christmas for 4-5 days.. Annoying
    missjenna21

Answer by missjenna21 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I had horrible headaches my whole 2nd trimester. Nothing relieved, but now that im in the 3rd trimester they are gone but a whole new group of aches and pains showed up in their place.=)
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 11:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am 19 weeks today and have had headaches. nothing major for me but ive been told to try caffine and or water when you have them. water seems to help me personanlly hope this helps
    cantwaitfor4

Answer by cantwaitfor4 at 7:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2010