What is your New Year's resolution?

Its a new year and an opportunity for a fresh start on the year. What is your New Year's Resolution?

Lifes-A-Dance

Asked by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To not sweat the small stuff. live every day as if it were the last, to be appreciative of what I have and to show more kindness to others.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Drink more water, cut out chocolate completely, and spend more time teaching my children the basics before kindergarten.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• ummm....lay off the cocain.

Just kidding.

I probably won't make any.
    Anonymous

• I'm quitting smoking! Yay for me. I'm actually really excited about it. I quit w/ my pregnancy (so no bashing, people!), but started up again when I went back to school. But now that I've graduated, I figure its time to quit again. So, here I go...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• My new year's resolutions are to sleep more, eat less, and exercise at least 3 times a week.
    skymcr

Answer by skymcr at 12:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I really don't like to make resolutions. I always seem to break them. : (

But I do have a few things I want to do. Lose the last 15 lbs (that would be nice-- lost 20 lbs total in 2009). Go back to school and get a full-time job. And if I could start an exercise routine and stick with it... yeah that'd be great too. We'll see what really happens with all that though. ; )

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• quit drinking. quit eating food high in fat and sodium, just get healthy and work with my PRE-K 5 yr old more on his needing to learn a few more things before kindergarten
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• to stick to a healthy diet...and lose weight !

to figure out what I really want to do with my life ( besides being a mommy)

stop being so shy and backward acting.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• umm ive never really made one b4 but i guess to lose weight do good in school and have a little more back bone i always let the ppl i love and care about say something i dont like and let them get away with it ...just like tonight oh ya be the best mother i can possibly be
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:09 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• to make sure i budget better..so when its time to register a van i wont freak when the time comes or be able to have money stashed aside so come next x mas im not trying to buy for x mas on top of paying rent and bills and food for our family ontop of throwing an xmas eve dinner for all family. when taxes come im gonna have a few banck accs..one for van payments one for x mas...im gonna pay all bills off and start a new so i will have less stress. also would love to lose mabe 10lbs. and least cut down on smoken. so i can quiet. that would save 30 a week just right there. and be there for my kiddies and tell them i love them more..so best of luck to all of us wonderful women....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2010