Of 2009, what is your all time favorite and least favorite Cafemom question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Favorite: The spin off questions- posted in response to others questions- the funny ones!

Least: Am I pregnant, could I be pregnant, and anything to do with signs and symptoms of being pregnant.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Id have to say a recent one, about if women used the word retard? LOL I know sounds stupid. but it was my favorite and least favorite... it was my favorite bc the person that posted it was trying to make a point and failed... lol... and it was my least favorite bc i thought it was rather immture the way the mom's were acting in the post.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• umm i think it was if u had a dollar for every guy u had sex with wat cud u buy lol...loved it..i have a few more but cant think
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I hate all the foodstamp bashing!!! and i loved the if you had a dollar for every guy u had sex with what would you buy???
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 1:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• fav one is anyone that i can answer well and hopefuly help a lil.. least fav is the im 23 weeks preg when did i concive, or i have been sick can i be pregnant, or who do u think is my babys daddy. i dont even read them u think u are get a test. sorry but after 10 of the same questions it gets a little annoying..so i just move on.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• My favorite are the Whats your favorite song questions..I always discover some new music. Least favorite..Why do you post anon? or the many religious questions.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:18 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• One of my favorites was do you know or have you met anyone famous, and my least favorite was would it be okay to live my six year old home alone. That was a scary one. If it was even real.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 3:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I don't know what I'd call my favorite, but my least favorite is always "do you think I could be prego?" Please, ladies, go buy a frickin' pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I liked the question someone posted about (Who did you meet famous in person that was not nice)? I was surprised that someone replied that they met Reese Witherspoon and she was a bitch.
    The worst questions is anything to do with pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• The worst questions are about sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Jan. 1, 2010