My daughter always hit and kick me everytime visited with her. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You don't mention age, nor whether you are the primary custodian. Assuming she's young, you should kneel to her level, hold her very firmly and say "I don't like it when you kick or hit me. Why are you hurting Mommy?"
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• This question has so many unanswered questions. Maybe because she doesn't want to see you? Maybe she has a learning problem? Maybe you were standing on her puppy? Who knows. You don't give enough detail. You just make it sound like you have visitation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• There is not enough info to help you out. Who does she live with? What is the situation behind why she doesn't live with you fulltime? It could be anything. Sorry, I can't help.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• It could be anger. It could be fear. It could be many things

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2010