Do u secretly consider b in with a woman?

have thoughts ran across ur mind to b with a woman? Have you always found them sexy but are too scared to explore this vision?

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 2:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. I've thought about it for a very long time. Considering going to a gay bar, since I don't have a clue where else to meet one other than at the Gay Parade.Sure I see women everywhere, but I don't wanna offend the heterosexual ones. I find the women who look like women sexy not the ones who sport a mustache or otherwise imitate men. Never been a question of me being afraid. I have questioned my faith though.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:05 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• yes, and i have explored it. but lipstick lesbians are few and far in between. (and I want women not butch) so ya... thats life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i have been with girls..just for fun or entertainment..(for our bf's) it was fun, and yes i see women as very beautiful...i would rather look at a women naked as to see a man naked...but i would much rather feel a man and be touched by a man and loved by a man.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Are you kidding? Let's face it, we women are disgusting. Unless we spend an inordinate amount of time shaving, plucking, primping and preening, we're about as sexy as those Geico cavemen.
    Anonymous