Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had tubes tied about 7 yrs ago,

Would like to give new hubby a baby as it would be his frist. But we cant afford the surgrey. I am I just hoping or is it a possiablity. Is there anything I could do to help?


Asked by nawnie at 2:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • jaw drop


    Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:10 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

  • I am not saying this to be an azz but I would hope that being you only have custody of one of the 4 children you have you would strive to be more of a mother to the children that you do have. New hubby should want to be a father figure to the children you have already. I would not consider having another child if I was you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

  • The other children live with family for issues dealing with there health. I am an active part of there lives. New hubby is active father figure in all there lives. Maybe next time before you stick your foot in your mouth you really should understand someone else's situion. things are not all ways as every wishes they could be.

    Now if anyone has infomation that could help me please post. Those that have comments about my children not with me DONT replay. Understand life is what you are given not how others think it should be.

    Answer by nawnie at 5:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2010