do you find it easier you be friends with a man or woman?

some people communicate better with a man others with a woman. which sex is easier for you to be friends with and why

Lele1987

Asked by Lele1987 at 3:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• When I was younger it was men. Men are not catty and don't compare theirself with others generally. Women often are to child like.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I can BEFRIEND men more easily...I work in a male dominated field and can be "buddies" with my male coworkers a lot easier than I can be with most of the females. However if I am looking for a friend I can talk to, lean on, cry on, get advice etc I would much rather work to have a "deeper" friendship with a woman. Men are great buddies but for me, not really good friends. I have my best girlfriends that I've had for years and at the age I am now I don't really go looking for girlfriends that much...lol....if it happens then great but women friends at first are usually too high maintenance for me at this age.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:05 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Men 100%. Though women can relate more, we are lead by emotions and we tend to be moody.

happy new year 2010

dbrooks91

Answer by dbrooks91 at 4:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have both male and female friends and we relate easily. I work in a male dominated field and the men gossip and can be as catty as women. When I was younger, I related easier to men. The difference is when I began working on self, and realized how insecure I was, I began respecting/loving myself more and thus able to relate to my female friends as well. Nobody is all good or all bad.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Well, Im gonna have to say I have better relationships with gay men, than women or straight men.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Men

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Im more relaxed around guys but since Im a mommy now, I love to chat it up with my momma friends.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• A person's gender does not make a difference to me. Neither does a person's race, age, religion, or sexual orientation. I have many friends and they all fit into a different catagory. For me, friendship is more about common interests and simply liking the other person.
    Not to offend anyone - but over the years I have found women that say they have more male friends than female friends sometimes have self esteem issues and seek the approval of males and some can be very catty to other women.
    Friendships with women usually have an emotional undertone while friendships with men tend to be more matter of fact. Men don't bond emotionally the same way women do.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 2:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I am friends with both. I have a few very close female friends but I personally feel that women is general sometimes like to talk. I prefer to have males as my friends. A lot less problems.

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    www.Danishel.blogspot.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 3:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I find it much easier to be friends with men...
    kerrysmom

Answer by kerrysmom at 7:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2010