Pregnant?

Okay Mommys I have a question,I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and got Neg results.
No it's not too soon if I am pregnant i concived october 15 2009-well thats the first day of my last period.
Anyways,I have been having morning sickness,Tired, peeing ALOT and my boobs were really sore up untill a week and half ago.
I also every now and then feel little flutters in my stomach,Now I do know this could be muscels twiching or what not but I wanted you guys opinion.
Happy New Year Moms=)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you using the Error proof tests? I took about 6 pregnancy tests and they were all negative before I got an EPT... As soon as I got the EPT it was positive. I have no idea why the other tests wouldn't work for me? Maybe if you're not using the 'good' tests they won't work for you either?... I just had my little man 5 days ago on the 27th! Yaay. lol good luck!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• It def. should show up by now, but alot of people get false negatives.. some people produce the HCG hormone differently.. You really need to call a DR and get a blood test to be positive.. its very odd that you would have missed a period for almost 2 months and gotten negative tests.. have you ever missed periods before?
    Good luck!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Fire congrats on your little bunndle of joy=).
    And maybe yes i have before but this time its diffrent i keep feeling like im going to start and i never do its really annoying i did setup an appt today to get a bloodtest so we shall see thank you both and happy holidays=)
    AmberDawn2009

Answer by AmberDawn2009 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2010