lossing weight?

well when i found out i was prego i was 166lbs and now i am 33 weeks and i weigh 150lbs. i asked the dr if that was ok or should i be trying to put some pounds on and she said i was fine and the baby is fine and to not stress about it. should i stress or just leave it alone?

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would agree with PP. that happened to me, i started at 125 and i lost about 12 lbs until i hit my 5th month prego. it scared me but my doc kept telling me i was ok and baby was ok. i have my little one now and he is very healthy. my hubby tells other women "if you wanna lose weight, get prego, worked for my wife"
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• As long as the baby is growing and is where it is supposed to be you are fine. Your doctor is right don't stress.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• It's actually pretty normal. As long as baby is growing there is no need for you to be concerned. Drink plenty of water though. Baby pulls everything it needs from you and the only thing your body can't give it is water.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2010