What are your hopes for the new month, Year & decade?

We have a new month, year and decade! What are you looking forward to? May it be the best ever..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My hope for this month is delivering a beautiful, healthy baby boy and then figuring out what the heck do we do, this is our 1st. For the year my hopes are that the economy gets better and my husband is able to find a better job. And for the decade who knows have more babies, pay off our truck, buy our 1st home, and maybe I will go back to work. Happy New Year everyone!!!
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 10:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• My hopes and prayer for this year in general go to a beautiful, super healthy little girl in May...and my husband not to go on deployment before she's born. Actually, I don't want him to go after she's born either. That would be perfection!
    anna_mxm

Answer by anna_mxm at 10:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Peace, health, happiness....and financial stability for all.
    Happy New Year!!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I will have my bachelors degree this year, and I hope and pray I will be teaching as well. Also, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I want that to change this year because no one in my family appreciate what I do for them. I hate to say this, but I want to be a tougher person this year and say no to my family when they need help. I'm always there for them, but their never there for me. It is all about my son and my two nieces this year, that is it!!!!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• QUIT SMOKING!!!! And begin a better new me. More patient with my girls, not spend my life cleaning and disinfecting.... Simple for me I supppose.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Finishing college
    Going back to work
    quit breastfeeding
    Anonymous

• For the month is to put a plan in place for the new year for my business.
    For the year I would like to quit my job and run my business full time
    For the decade to move out of WI and closer to the beach in the SE.
    Anonymous

• HEALTH A LITTLE MORE WEALTH, BETTER BEHAVED KIDS, BETTER BEHAVED KIDS DAD, NICER HOME that will do for now
    Anonymous

• Month: That we all get over our illnesses and not catch them again. That my husband's next surgery at the end of the month goes well and he recovers quickly.
    Year: That we meet our goal of decreasing our debt by at least 25%. That my husband is successful at obtaining adequate employment upon his detachment from the military. That I will be able to double-up my college courses so I can earn my degree sooner and become employable sooner. That my DD, Samantha, has a wonderful high school graduation. That my DD, Sylvia, is successful with sprouting her wings at independence. That my DD, Kathie, works hard in school and passes all her courses. That my DGD, Fae-Lee, continues to grow, be healthy, and happy.
    Decade: Become debt-free. All of us are happy, healthy, and wise.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2010