Treadmill or gazelle? What would you recommend and why?

Happy New Year!!

QandA

Asked by QandA at 10:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Gazelle...most definitely. It works calves, thighs, butt, strengthens lower back (and gets rid of love handles) and I think it works cardio almost as well as treadmill. You can adjust the resistance....super amazing!! Treadmills seem so loud in comparison.
    anna_mxm

Answer by anna_mxm at 10:42 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I bought the gazelle from GNC about two years ago. I like it, but husband prefers the treatmill because he can elevate it, meaning he can increase his incline and decline.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:40 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i would say gazelle, i don't own either but i have used them in gyms. gazelle bc it's VERY low inpact bc you stay with your feet planted the whole time.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I would say treadmill. I don't know much about the Gazelle, but I do know that cardio is the best workout for you. Not only to lose weight, but also for your heart, lungs, and muscles. That's because it regulates your heart rate and lung use (for lack of better terms) for a more steady workout.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I would say gazelle. I have had both and just feel the results are better on the gazelle.

Good luck in your new exercise program.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have both. i alternate both.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2010