does this sound like i am

Okay I don't know what my problem is but lately I have been having lower abdominal cramps. My last period was Dec 5th or 7th, I have been having the weirds symptoms such as lower cramps boobs feeling funny, and eating a lot more. I took a pregnancy test on Thursday and it came back negative could it have been to early to test. I asked the doctor for a blood test and they wont give me one they say the pee test ones are just as accurate...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It may be too early, but also your doctor has no right to refuse that request. You have a valid reason for wanting it done so they need to do it. I had neg results the week before I finally got a pos result with this pregnancy. Good luck and find a better doctor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:46 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Does sound like you are having some changes depending on your age though there are a few things it could be .. I would wait another week or so and then do another maybe a name brand one some are more sensitive then others also do it with your fisrt urine of the morning thats the best time, Well if Congrats are in order then i send them love to hear the update! :)
    wattstwins08

Answer by wattstwins08 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Sounds like you should get a new doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• oh BS my son showed up at 2 weeks on a blood test and at 4 months on a pee stick so they are not always the same.
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 1:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2010