Having a party at the house for a 10 year old, need advice

Okay, I have never had the party at the house. We always had it somewhere else. Well this year I want to have it at the house. My son will be turning 10 this month. Need ideas on what to do to entertain the kids. I think we are letting him invite 5 kids. He has a Wii, and toys in his room. But what else can I do to keep them entertained?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sleepover, popcorn, movies. At that age they do a lot of entertaining themselves.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Here is my advice......Good Luck!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Just kidding, just have a sleepover. I have a 15 year old son, and we took him to a place here called Laser venture, then we took him to applebees. He told us he was too old for birthday parties and balloons. They grow up fast!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Pinata. Old fashioned games like pin the tail, scavenger hunt. That should keep them active for a few hours. Then send em home :)
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• buy him a new wii game as a gift and have a wii tournament.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 4:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2010