Need a legit at home job!

Looking for a legit at home job. Really do not want to start my own business though. Looking for something that I do not have to spend lots of money to start up. Looking to bring in a little something extra. Any ideas? Do not want to throw parties to sell stuff. Do not know enough people for that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• First of all, if you're looking for a JOB, there should be no fees - unless for criminal/background check. Otherwise, fees = SCAM. You can check out www.wahm.com or www.workathomenoscams.com, both have great resources for actual work at home jobs that are worth your time.

I do a work at home business through Ameriplan and I don't sell. All I do is post ads describing our services and opportunity, speak with those who replied to me, and enroll them if they're interested. No parties, telemarketing, cash handling, orders to fill. Just straight up conversation. But because this is a business, there are costs. Right now it's $25 to start and $50 a month which gets you household dental/vision/ rx/ chiropractic, all your training and support, life insurance, 401(k) and a lot more.

You can find more information at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/Ashleigh if you want to know more about us.

HTH. GL!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 1:27 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• www.elance.com is a place that you place bid's on work.
    It's worth a look see.
    MrsBerny

Answer by MrsBerny at 2:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have a list of free work at home jobs posted at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I work at home - I don't sell stuff (not for me) - love my job! I spend about 15 hours a week and am making good money! Check out www.workathomeunited.com/wintergreen and I will be happy to provide you with information. If you don't feel comfortable leaving your info on my site - you can contact me through my cafemom mail. Good luck and happy new year!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• based on your criteria this may be a good fit for you http://mymoneyfish.com/u/getyoursnow
    Anonymous