is this possible i know im not crazy

Ok im 19 wks and since like 11 wks or more i have been feeling a foot kick me i know he or she is in there. has this happened to anybody

stargirl90

Asked by stargirl90 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As I type there is a fetal kung-fu class going on in my uterus.

I started feeling it at about 15 weeks but was unsure. I'll be 19 weeks Sunday and I have a very active child.

I hear that the wiggle worms become wild children!! Oh we are in for a treat.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• yea we are in for a treat i could be sitting anywhere and in my lower adomen i well feel a kick and i have to go ouch cuz he or she kicked me so hard
    stargirl90

Answer by stargirl90 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Yup, I was about 15 weeks the first time I felt my baby move. My mom said it wasn't possible that early on a first baby, but I knew. My dr. says that I should probably enroll in karate/dance/gymnastics classes as soon as he can walk :)
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 12:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Yep. That's about the time I started feeling both of my kids kick and move.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Yeah, there is no shocker that my daughter is great in soccer. It makes those kicks seem okay now. But I used to poke my belly to get her attention b/c she would kick me so hard. My friends used to laugh b/c it seemed that we were fighting. Some kicks will get harder as you get further along. Enjoy!
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 2:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• ok cuz i was feeling weird
    stargirl90

Answer by stargirl90 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Maybe the birth control you have been taking as a factor in that...
    Anonymous