What is the best ovulation predictor kit to get???

Im trying to get pregnant and i would like to know what kit is the best to use!!!! My boyfriend and i have been trying for 6 months and nothing yet

luckyone05

Asked by luckyone05 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about the kits but I use cyclespage.com and I love it, I can't use birth control and condoms are not a household fav so I count days. We found this after my son was born two years ago and although I use it so not to get pregnant, its focus is on women who want to. You enter your cycles and it tells you when you are most likely to conceive, you put in your body temp and all this extra info if you chose and it gives you the days to try for baby or in my case the ones to stay away from. Two years and no oops yet, I love it.
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 1:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2010