Temperature?? 3 part question

What is the temperature in your house RIGHT NOW? Is your heat on? What state do you live in?

christaberk

Asked by christaberk at 12:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is 69 degrees in my house right now. My heat is NOT on and I live in Florida
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 12:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• It is 72 degrees in my home. My heat is on, it is 36 degrees outside and I live in Indiana.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• 65, no, South Carolina
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• 72 in the house 22 outside i live in new hampshire
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 12:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• 73 in here, heat is on the second lowest setting, and it is 4 degrees outside.
    Anonymous

• I'm Anon 12:40 I forgot to say I live in MN.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 1:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• We would have our heat lower too, we didn't even have it on until recently, but we live in a town home and have to turn the heat on so the pipes won't freeze. Unfortunately, our neighbors crank their heat up and it seeps into our home. It's always toasty in here, which is fine and dandy in the winter, but when summer comes around, it gets unbearable in here.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 1:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• 70 in the house,heat is on,15 degrees out,Wisconsin
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• The thermostat says 70 degrees, but its drafty in here so I feel colder, which doesn't bother me.
    Yes, the heat is running right now.
    We live in northern VA and the weather reports state that our temps are going to be as high as 31 degrees today with wind gusts of up to 40 mph, making it feel colder. It is sunny, but there are clouds blocking it now and then.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• i'm at work but this am it was 64 degrees, without the heat on becasue hubby turned it off. it was 38 degrees outside this am in south louisiana.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 4:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010