where do you get cheap diapers?

DeAnneandBlake

Asked by DeAnneandBlake at 1:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• We get diapers from Costco. They have Huggies and Kirkland (which is the Costco brand). We have gotten both and both work pretty well.  The number that comes in the box depends on what size you need.  They also have wipes.  Have a great day!

kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Oh, you could also try Sam's Club, if you don't have a Costco near you. Most of the time, you can even order that kind of stuff online.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Target has a brand called UP&UP. You can get a box of diapers for about $13! =) That's what we use.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 1:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Most stores have their baby sales in February and August, I have no idea why but seems to be the history.

When my son was little we used the Babies R Us brand. They worked well for us. Unlike some of the name brands it was easy to tell if my son was wet. Some of the name brands hold in liquids so well, it's hard to tell if the child is wet or not, causing the potential for the child to sit in a wet diaper for hours.
    sheilaj817

Answer by sheilaj817 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I went to Walmart thinking thatt they were the cheapest for a long time but one day ventured into Target and tried their brand. I was so impressed, the price was great and the diapers were pretty good too. The best store brand I had experienced, actually better than Luvs at the very least. Also, I liked using diapers.com especially as a new customer b/c there was a coupon and after we spent $40 or $50 (the coupon was for like $10) we got free shipping. For that price we got a months supply of diapers, wipes, and Eucerin.
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 1:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I switched brands of diapers. I used Parents choice diapers. When we went down to one income. But they worked just as fine. Wal-Mart, Sams club.

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    www.Danishel.blogspot.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 3:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Target brand is excellent and cheap. We used the diapers for my daughter and you can get a box for $13.
    We use the pull ups now and they are only $8
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• you can get cheap diapers from target or bjs
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2010