I have 10 labs and need some help.

we live in state forrest and we lots of land with ponds on it and it is across a river.we had 4 labs and then people started dropping off dogs in the woods .so now i have 10.what to do love them all.

otahite

Asked by otahite at 1:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pets

• Find them homes yourself, take them to a no kill shelter, a breed specific rescue, etc. Labs are popular so I'm sure they would all get loving homes quickly. Or keep em!!! lol Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Put them on CL and charge a re-homing fee.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• wow I think if you have the land and the money to feed them all why not apply if need be to get a license to keep them. Or start your own rescue and rehome them. Good luck with what you deceide.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• While i don't have that much land people are ding the same in my neighborhood so i take in fosters pretty frequently. I have them vetted and then post flyers at the local vets and have a few of the shelters put the animal up on their websites. Most rescues are willing to post courtesy listings but you have the final say in who adopts the animal.

KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Please dont do Craigslist. You'll probably end up getting the dogs abandoned on your property again
    Anonymous