My period was due on december 26 but didnt come until the 30th. The first day it was really lite but by the end of the day it had gone away, th enext morning it was a little heavier but not even soakin a whole tampon, this morning i was feeling alot of cramping pains and when i went to change my tampon it was completely soaked in dark red blood!...whats going on here?!

b.germany

Asked by b.germany at 1:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you're having your period! Maybe a little irregular this time. Nothing to worry yourself over.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• It is probably just irregular this time. Mine is different if I have been busy or stresses or exercise more or less than normal. Christmas stress could be causing it to be different but it is nothing to worry about.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• op? you wrote in under pregnancy. Are you or do you wonder if you're pregnant? If either has a pregnancy been confirmed or have you tested? If you're pregnant but still getting periods, and that is possible, call your ob. If you're wondering if you're pregnant and this period is different from your other periods, you could be pregnant. I had a changed period with my third baby and that's what prompted me to do a pregnancy test.

Hope you're ok!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Yes i do think that i am pregnant @lfl...when you had your changed period in your third period was it lighter or much heavier becuase my period blod was almost like a bargundy color...im wondering if its pregnancy related or becuase my period was late that it came out so dark?...HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    b.germany

Answer by b.germany at 10:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2010