Rainbow bumper stickers...

I know you see them. But where are the 'proud to be straight' stickers? And no, I'm not a homophobe, so don't bother bashing, K?

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG. I found one! It's on CafePress apparently.

Straight PridebrBumper Sticker

http://shop.cafepress.com/proud-to-be-straight

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• They're right next to the "proud to be white" bumper stickers. Not allowed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Why are you proud to be straight?
    Anonymous

• How great points ladies!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 3:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I meant wow lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 3:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I guess being straight is so "normal" it doesn't require a sticker!

Answer by older at 3:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I agree with older...im proud to be straight too we all should be proud of who we are
    Anonymous

• cause being straight is the "normal" thing. I guess people just assume that we're proud to be white and straight and we don't have to plaster it on our cars. LOL I'm not racist or homophobe I just think that it's hilarious
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• When you're oppressed and told you can't marry your SO, then you get your own bumper sticker. Until then, being "proud" of shit you have no control over and happens to let you have a cushy life compared to other minorities is ignorant and stupid.
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 4:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• Elleinad, it wasn't to offend anyone, I thought it was worth asking. Speaking of being oppressed, we are military. We don't really have the same rights as civilians, you know. Did you know, it's against army reg to have sex in any position other then missionary? Not that anyone follows it. But, did you know, elleinad, that when the military say's 'you have to have this shot', you can't say no? They can get an article 15. They HAVE to have it. So, those in the military defend this country, yet they basically sign away their rights. Talk about being oppressed.
    Oh, by the f*cking way, elleinad, I don't give a shit if a man marries a man, or a woman marries a woman. That doesn't bother ME. I think they should be able to. I just wondered about the damn bumperstickers!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2010