What could be going on?Any ideas?

For the past like 2 1/2 to 3 weeks I've been feeling almost like I have the flu. It started out for the first week and half like I just was nauseated, have a stuffy nose, and getting headaches. I was also throwing up every now and then. At first I thought I was pregnant because I was also having pressure like cramping. But got a negative pregnancy test. Well now I feel like it's the flu. I'm still experiencing that but now I feel really fatigued and I feel sick throughout my whole body. What could cause me to be sick for like 3 weeks? I can't go to the dr because I don't have one and none in my area are excepting new patients right now. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2010 in Health

• The more important question is do you have a fever? Fever's indicate infection and if you have one for more then a few days that doesn't go away, you will have to see a doctor.

Just from what you said it sounds like you got sick and that your body isn't healthy enough to fight it off. If that could be the case you need some good vitamins, and to eat fresh fruit and veggies.
    We have some friends that were sick for over a month, and they started feeling better within days of starting vitamins.
    Anonymous

• maybe pop along to hospital and explain to them you dont have a doctor, then let them examine you
    Anonymous

• ASKER: I don't have a fever.. I just feel like I do when I have the flu!

Anonymous

• I would take another pregnancy test and if still negative then I would be heading to some sort of free/reduced price clinic ASAP.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2010